Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Almost done

I'm almost done the bear's paw. Just a little more stitchery - I think I want to correct a few lines and it will be ready for binding. Just in time - I needed to take the frame down for company.

I probably won't get to finishing it until the new year. It will by my first (and maybe only!) completed UFO in 2010. So far, I have 3 finishes in 2009. We'll see - still have a few weeks yet.

The almost-last clue of Bonnie Hunter's Carolina Christmas mystery came out yesterday. I was thinking about making it and am now hooked. It's definitely on my To-Do list. I'd been collecting fabrics for it, so I may start doing the HST units as leaders-enders while I finish other projects. I have decided to finish the Double Delight top and the Red Bird top before I start anything else. Next after that I have to either finish and quilt my Mom's log cabin quilt or start and finish the flannel kit she bought and then gave to me to do for her when she read the directions and went "Huh". The directions aren't that bad, but she feels they may be beyond her.

No comments:

Post a Comment