The double delight was put on the back burner so I could help mom make some cuddle quilts for the fire department. We chose to make rag quilts this time around and finished 6 of them. I am very pleased with the results - especially as I tried some different layouts - the strip pieced one turned out really well.
This weekend I found 3 hours to quilt - I made 3 of the double 9-patch blocks and also 4 leader/ender 4-patch blocks. It doesn't sound like much until one considers that the double 9-patch blocks contain 5 3" 9-patch blocks, which brings the total of the blocks made to 18. Then I feel pretty good about my progress.
My copy of Scraps and Shirttails arrived in the mail today. I am looking forward to reading it.