Monday, February 22, 2010

Flower baskets moving forward

Well, I cut the blocks down to 10". They are pretty uniform except for the one where the basket size was screwed up (bigger than the pattern called for). I'm hoping that one isn't going to stick out too badly.

I've got the horizontal sashings nearly sewn together. After I get those done I'll start on the block rows. I have a layout determined and I don't want to lose it - and don't have stickers to mark the blocks, so I'll have to do each row one at a time. Wish I knew what I did with those stickers.

At the laundromat and at the farm yesterday I almost completed another quarter of the white space on the Hawaiian. It is almost half done. One more half and some centre embellishment and then all I have to do is the binding.

I prepared the binding for the Bear's Paw this weekend. Just need to get it stitched on now.

No comments:

Post a Comment